Vietnam Restaurant Lunar New Year Celebrations is an annual hallmark event in Adelaide and is respected as a significant and important cultural event. The restaurant holds one of the biggest Lunar New Year Celebrations in South Australia.
2019 Lunar New Year celebrations will be held on:
Friday 8th February
Saturday 9th February
Sunday 10th February
Taking bookings now
VIETNAM RESTAURANT LUNAR NEW YEAR STREET PARTY
Celebrations: Year of the Pig
Live party band, Lion dance show, Fire crackers, Photo booth, Raffles, Party games, Giveaways and more!!
**Minimum booking of 4 people
8 course set banquet
Adults $74.90 / Children $49.90
- Sparkling Wine on Arrival
- Sugar Cane Skewered Minced King Prawns
- Special Warm Seafood Salad
- Mrs Phan’s Special Curry Combination in Hot Pot
- Barbeque Chilli Quails
- Combination Rice in Hot Pot
- Crispy Barramundi with Fresh Green Mango and Garlic Chilli Fish Sauce
- Crispy Squid with Ginger and Chilli
- Fresh Fruit Salad
Vegetarian and Gluten Free Banquets Available
All dietary requirements must be received by 5pm on Wednesday 6th February 2017.
This is a strictly No BYO Event
For bookings please call one of our friendly staff on (08) 8447 3395
** Minimum bookings of 4 people applies only for Sunday night.
** Friday and Saturday minimum booking of 6 people
Doors open 6pm for a 6:30pm start
73 Addison rd, Pennington SA 5013